It's All About Leadership
Effective leadership development strategies can help you improve bottom-line financial performance, attract and retain talent, drive a performance culture, and increase organizational agility. Carlson Group can help you create and implement a results-driven plan, working with you to:
- Design a business-focused strategy to generate consistency and focus around competencies, expectations and accountability
- Create a customized leadership development strategy focused on building leadership effectiveness at all levels
- Build core leadership skills for leaders using our Building Your Leadership Effectiveness training series as the framework
- Incorporate assessments, coaching, and level-specific development opportunities to broaden leader insights, thinking, and credibility
At Carlson Group, our successful leadership framework can help you create and implement a plan to address your leadership needs, regardless of leader level.
Successful Leadership Framework
Supporting others with a focus on helping them be their best
- Delegating to empower and energize
- Open, honest, and timely feedback to create awareness and action
- Active listening, meaningful questioning, and acknowledgement
Generating trust, respect, engagement, and productivity through individual and team relationship-building
- Adapting styles and approaches
- Influencing others
- Building a strong network
Creating environments of idea-sharing, creativity, and innovation
- Understanding and acknowledging the strengths of everyone
- Listening to all perspectives
- Being open to trying new ways of doing things
Developing a communications mindset centered on honesty, respect, and relevance.
- Communicating with clarity and confidence
- Engaging and enrolling others through storytelling
- Interpersonal communication
- Delivering messages the right way
Building authenticity in one's leadership style and approach
- Self- awareness
- Reflection (values, beliefs)
As you evaluate the strength of your leadership, consider these questions:
- Do your leaders fully understand your organization's leadership strategy, including what's expected of them in their roles?
- Is your organization effective at developing core leadership skills as the framework for managing and leading others?
- Are your leaders effective at applying these skills within the context of their level and/or situation?
- Does your organization hold your leaders accountable for exercising these leadership skills?
Contact us to learn more about leadership development opportunities for your organization.